Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sorensen Family

Well, there is always a first. And this would be the first time for me to blog. We are a family of six. 5 female with Jeff being the only male. How lucky is he! Awesome! So life is really hectic now. Cortney is going to Slcc and enjoying her classes. (I think). Torri is in 10th grade. She really doesn't like school. But then again who does. Alexa is the oldest in the school. She's in 6th grade and loving it. And our little Abbey, is not so little anymore. She is 8 years old and in 3rd grade. She is actively involved in gymnastics and is really good and loves it. Jeff is still teaching his ESL students. Crazy, because he loves junior high kids. As of now, I still love doing hair at the Bella Mia Salon.
We miss Evan and the family. Not that we saw them all the time, but it's the fact that we can't see them when we want.
Having family from out of town was fun this summer. Can't wait to see them all again!
So, that's what's happening at the Sorensen household.

2 comments:

Em said...

Okay! I found you! I will connect your blog to mine...

Anonymous said...

I found you too Lenita. I will also link your blog to mine.